DFG can help you develop a plan
You're not alone if you haven't put a plan in place to save money, secure your retirement, earn solid investment returns, minimize taxes and protect your family in the event of illness, accident or death. It's complicated. If you are among the many Canadians who are not clear on how much they need to save, or the investment options best suited for them, we can help.
Our Approach to Retirement Ensures a Smooth Transition.Whether you are just getting started, or have been investing for several years, DFG can work with you on a comprehensive and integrated strategy to achieve your goals.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning Advice
- Personalized Savings & Investment Strategy
- Income and Estate Protection (Risk Management)
- Tax Efficient and Flexible
By reviewing your current situation, a DFG investment and retirement advisor can help you answer all the important questions about your retirement. Using a 3-step process, we can help you prepare for a more comfortable retirement…without any surprises.
- Gather information on your current savings and investment strategy to incorporate your current financial situation.
- Complete and compare several projections based on the data you provide to illustrate your current path versus alternatives.
- Implement changes to savings and investment strategy to reach your financial goals.
At DFG, we see our job as two-fold. The first step is to ensure our customers have the information they need to make informed decisions. We'll clearly explain your options to you and make sure you understand the nuances of your investment alternatives. The second step is to develop an investment strategy uniquely tailored to your risk tolerance and goals. We'll help you build an investment portfolio that maximizes your return, recommending quality investments within your risk tolerance. With an investment strategy in place, our team will complete a detailed and independent review of the investment alternatives and recommend funds suitable to your needs. Our recommendations are based on past performance and future potential.
- Best of class investment funds including fixed income funds, equity funds, income and balanced funds.
- Integrated financial service products, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates offered from a wide range of banks, trust companies and credit unions.
- Segregated funds.
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) allows you to contribute up to $6,000/year and pay no tax on the growth and earnings of the account.