To our valued customers,
Our team is taking determined action to protect the health and safety of our employees so that we can continue to deliver best-in-class service, expert advice and support to our customers.
We have implemented a work-from-home schedule, with fewer staff working in our office. To further safeguard our employees, we are following the guidelines and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). We are also encouraging employees to reach out for assistance when needed.
We’re in this with you.
While we meet the challenges of a global pandemic, we are determined and committed to the well-being of our employees, customers and communities… just as we have done for the last 40 years.
Assisting You – Questions about the Impact of COVID-19 on Group Benefits Coverage and Plans
- We encourage you to speak to your dedicated Dehoney Financial Group Consultant or Account Manager to determine how best to deal with questions related to benefit eligibility, temporary lay-off, renewal or simply the day-to-day management of your plan.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Assisting Your Employees – Questions about Group Benefits Coverage, EI and COVID-19
- We recommend that employees, with urgent coverage questions, contact the insurer’s customer service centre. Please be advised that wait times will be longer than usual. For all other non-urgent coverage questions, please direct employees to the insurer’s website or member portal.
- If you have employees who require information about applying for Employment Insurance (EI), click HERE.
- For information about the important difference between quarantine and isolation, please click HERE.
Assisting Your Employees – Questions about Group Retirement Plans
Our retirement team has been fielding calls from employees seeking assurance and advice on their group retirement portfolios. If we are the advisors for your group retirement plan, and your employees have expressed concern about their group retirement investments, please have them call us.
- Dave Pundick – 604.742.4025
Please let us know how we can help.
Alain Bergeron, Chief Operating Officer
Dehoney Financial Group