Hardworking, Genuine And Honest Approach.
Founded in 1980 by Jim Dehoney, Dehoney Financial Group (DFG) is now a proud partner of Navacord, one of Canada’s top four commercial insurance brokerages and a leader in risk management services.
Local Touch. National Strength.™
Over four decades, the DFG team has brought innovative solutions to the full suite of insurance, investment, and administrative services that we offer. We have been successful because of our dedicated managers and employees as well as great clients.
Our Navacord partnership enables our client service teams to meet the needs of our clients effectively and expertly—without compromise in service, culture, or people. Through increased investment in growth and innovation, and leverage of national relationships, we can do more to help you, your business and your employees succeed.
To always do whatever it takes to get the job done and to deliver best-in-class experiences and results in order to make a meaningful difference.
40 Years of Innovative Solutions.
For 40 years, DFG has provided a complete portfolio of benefit and retirement consulting solutions—delivering results and setting new standards in customer service. The DFG team rolls up its sleeves to create results-oriented solutions for now and the future. DFG custom client solutions save money and time, streamline benefits administration and maximize employee retention.
- Dehoney Financial Group’s customers are a mix of public and privately-owned companies.
- Collectively, DFG executives and account managers have over 150 years of industry experience.
- Based in Vancouver, the DFG team offers a complete portfolio of corporate solutions including benefit consulting, administration, retirement and life insurance for executives and employees.
- Our partnership with Navacord ensures we can act locally, but offer national reach and resources.
- Personalised customer service, always.
- Experienced and long-term key personnel at all service levels.
- Strong negotiators.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Excellent partnerships with external resources.
- “Preferred Producer” status.
- Plan Design Consulting, including Underwriting Arrangements
- Detailed Financial Analysis
- Administrative Services
- Financial and Administrative Negotiations with Providers
- Benefit Plan Benchmarking
- Market Analysis
- Legislative and Benefit Trend Updates
- Communication & Employee Education Sessions
- Total Compensation Statements