Hardworking, Genuine And Honest Approach.
Incorporated in 1980, Dehoney Financial Group (DFG) is a Canadian-controlled private corporation. Our founder Jim Dehoney built the business from the ground up. Since that time, the Company has grown from one to thirty employees and has been restructured to expand the number of employee shareholders. DFG is recognized for our hardworking, honest and genuine approach.
To always do whatever it takes to get the job done and to deliver best-in-class experiences and results in order to make a meaningful difference.
30 Years of Innovative Solutions.
For over three decades, DFG has provided a complete portfolio of benefit and retirement consulting solutions—delivering results and setting new standards in customer service. The DFG team rolls up its sleeves to create non-traditional and results-oriented solutions for now and the future. DFG custom client solutions save money and time, streamline benefits administration and maximize employee retention.
- Dehoney Financial Group’s customers are a mix of public and privately-owned companies.
- Collectively, DFG executives and account managers have over 150 years of industry experience.
- Based in Vancouver, the DFG team offers a complete portfolio of corporate solutions including benefit consulting, administration, retirement and life insurance for executives and employees.
- Personalised customer service, always.
- Experienced and long-term key personnel at all service levels.
- Strong negotiators.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Excellent partnerships with external resources.
- “Preferred Producer” status.
- Plan Design Consulting, including Underwriting Arrangements
- Detailed Financial Analysis
- Administrative Services
- Financial and Administrative Negotiations with Providers
- Benefit Plan Benchmarking
- Market Analysis
- Legislative and Benefit Trend Updates
- Communication & Employee Education Sessions