Relationships that reach beyond the corner office.
We work alongside your human resources and executive teams to identify objectives in all aspects of benefit plan design and delivery. But we go beyond the corner office to work with your employee who may need more life insurance or a retiree needing individual health coverage.
We keep things simple.
Besides managing the day-to-day needs of a benefit program, our handpicked team of expert advisors, account managers and analysts will:
- Regularly meet with you to discuss all aspects of benefit plan performance.
- Support, negotiate and simplify insurer relationships.
- Keep you abreast of emerging trends and legislative changes in the Canadian benefit landscape.
- Provide appropriate cost-containment measures to achieve plan sustainability.
- Prepare regular experience and/or financial reports.
- Deliver meaningful plan member communications to suit employee groups.
Sound advice and service.
We deliver sound advice and service that will save you money and time.
DFG solutions simplify and streamline your group benefits administration process, enhance your benefit plan offering, and strengthen the alignment of your corporate and workforce objectives.
DFG offers you the comprehensive and sophisticated approach of a big firm, but with the pricing and service model of a small firm. DFG delivers savings, service and value.
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Cost-Plus Arrangements
- Health Care Spending Accounts
DFG Customer Connection
The DFG Customer Connection process was designed and implemented to build an understanding of a customer’s objectives and available plan options as well as to determine their account and financial management needs.
Here is how it works:
- Understand your company.
- Review and benchmark current benefits program.
- Assess administration requirements.
- Survey the market.
- Implement changes.
- Ongoing account management / service.
- Annual renewals / financial report.