DFG has partnered with Manulife Financial and Special Markets Solutions (Industrial Alliance) to create a package of benefit options designed with our entrepreneurial clients in mind.
DFG offers the price stability you want, access to the benefits your employees need, and freedom from the burden of administration. DFG handles all the paperwork so you can focus on your business and leave your small business employee benefits plan administration to us.
DFG – Package Features.
- Online access to booklets.
- Coverage to age 75 years for Life, AD&D, Extended Health and Dental benefits.
- Optional Life is available to the Employee and Spouse.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment offers:
- Competitive rate
- Matched Life coverage, eligibility and beneficiary designation
- Funeral Expense Benefit $5,000
- Home Care Benefit $50/day to a maximum of 60 days
- Parental Care Benefit 5% to a maximum of $5,000
- Workplace Advisor (Basic EFAP) offers 4-6 counselling sessions to employees and their eligible family members.
DFG – Optional Benefits.
Critical Illness Insurance - available to groups of 3 employees or more:
- Dependent coverage available in amounts of:
- Spouse $10,000 / Dependent Child $5,000
- Spouse $5,000 / Dependent Child $5,000
- “Keyman” coverage of $5,000 payable to the company in the event that a key employee becomes ill.
Full Employee & Family Assistance (EFAP)
- Unlimited Short-Term Counselling
- Work-Life Solutions: Lifestyle and Specialty Counselling
- Substance Abuse Counselling
- Crisis Management Services
- Online Resources and Services
Group Retirement (RRSP) Solution - available to groups of 2 employees or more
Working hard to bring value to customers.
For over three decades, Dehoney Financial Group (DFG) has offered a complete portfolio of benefits consulting solutions, which include: plan design, detailed financial analysis and third party administration.
Led by our entrepreneurial founder and president Jim Dehoney, our team of advisors, analysts and administrators are continually working to create non-traditional and results-oriented solutions for today and for the future.
DFG custom client solutions save our clients’ money and time, streamline benefits administration and maximize employee retention.